Hello World!

Welcome!

In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful.

“Verily, all praise is due to Allah. We praise Him, and seek His aid, and ask for His forgiveness. We seek refuge in Allah from the evil of our souls, and from our evil deeds. He who Allah guides is truly guided, and he who Allah misguides, no one can guide him. I bear witness that there is no diety who deserves to be worshipped except Allah alone, without any partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and messenger.

Indeed the best speech is the speech of Allah. The best narrative is the book of Allah, and the best of examples and guidance is that of the prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him), and the worst of affairs are the things we introduce to this deen of ours. And each innovation leads astray, and each going astray is in the fire.”

Praise to Allah, Lord of the Worlds. Blessings and Peace be upon Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), and upon his household, his companions, and those who follow him.

I ask Allah to make this work sincere for his sake and to reward out of His generosity those who read it hoping to gain knowledge from it and acting upon it.

I ask Allah to forgive me for anything wrong that I have said. Anything good that I have written is from Allah. Anything bad is from myself and the whispers of the Shaytan.

All praise is due to Allah. May Allah keep us on the straight path, accept our duas and grant us Jannah/Paradise, Insha Allah!
Ameen!