An Invitation to Islam

In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Peace be upon him who follows the Right path/the True guidance.

“Did you think that I have not created you without any purpose, and that you would not be brought back to Us for account? I have not created mankind except to worship and serve Me alone. Verily to God we belong and truly to Him we shall return. “

An Invitation to Islam

Now then,
I invite you to Islam, and if you embrace Islam you will be safe from God’s punishment. Embrace Islam and God will save you from the Hell fire.

I invite you to Islam, to surrender to God, embrace Islam and you will be safe.
Worship God alone and associate no partners with Him.”

I want to save you, me, and my family from the eternal punishment in the Hell fire and want for you (us) Paradise in the Hereafter.

Please accept my Invitation to Islam. Embrace Islam today! You’ll be glad you did!

Aslim!